My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

What I Have Been Wearing and Making

Ring Key To My Heart Ring
How is that for some Valentine inspiration.! Is everyone excited about our Valentine contest starting tomorrow here at Bacon Time?  

Well I know I am super excited to see what everyone has to link up.  I just added this sweet ring to my shop TLC Creations. You can find a tutorial for it on my DIY page.
I also have a new banner for the shop, what do you all think?
I will be sponsoring several giveaways around blog land soon, so stay tuned so you can win some new pretties.  Here are a few new items to my shop.

 Ring Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket
Earrings Vintage Charm

Ring Pet Turtle

Ring Don't Bug This Lady
This lady bug ring is only $1.29 plus shipping. 
So now that you see what I have been making, here is what I have been wearing.

Loving my new boots from Target that my hubby gave me for Christmas.  They are comfortable too!
Top is from Walmart and it came with the belt, which is a fave of mine.
Sorry this week has been so busy with our kitchen remodeling that I failed to take anymore pics of what I wore.  I promise I got out of my robe several times, and not not just to slip on workout clothes or PJ's.

Well enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and make sure to come back soon to link up your Valentine themed posts for a chance to win some great prizes!

To see where I party, check out my Linky Love page.

8 comments:

  1. I'm excited but not because I'm wracking my brain trying to think of something unique to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazingly cute ideas. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little nests and the Vday heart with key!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I can see why you're lovin' those boots -- very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I really like your turtle ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rings! :) Thanks for linking up on Wed!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.