My Shop!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Anything Goes Linky # 37

Grab code from right side bar please.

My only rule...
Don't be a stinker, visit other linkers!

I have been traveling this week, I  have a friends wedding to attend, and It's also my sweet hubbies Birthday weekend.  I am trying to check in on my smart phone everyday, but want to apologize for not having as much free time to chat in blog land.   Good news is I will have some fun pics hopefully to share from our trip to the central coast (the place I use to call home) next week. 

While you are here, please check out our Free Giveaways going on.  There are some great ones, including a group Etsy shop St. Patties themed giveaway with lots of great prizes.

Now onto the linky...


  1. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend..

  2. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

  3. Happy Friday morning to you! I have a DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent that I'm linking up today. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great weekend!

  4. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy the weekend with your family~ Stella B's Kitchen

  5. Thanks so much for hosting! I posted my probiotic cultured ketchup recipe.

  6. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful Friday. :)

  7. Have a great trip! Thanks for hosting!

    @ Creatively Living

  8. Thanks for hosting:-) Have a great weekend, hugs Biljana

  9. Thank you for hosting the party again, Mindie! Have a great weekend!

  10. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

  11. Oh bugger. I missed this party Mindie after all. I'll catch this week's party and link up my Honey roasted pumpkin & bacon mini quiches.

    Anne xx


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.