My Shop!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crafting and Cooking From The Heart Contest WINNERS!

First let me say that I was very impressed with all the links, I visited each and everyone. We ended up with 177wonderful Valentine themed posts (not counting a few projects I added) .  I wish that everyone could win but then that wouldn't be much of a contest then would it?  So with out further ado, lets announce our Valentine contest winners.
Our craft star with the most views for their Valentine inspired craft post is...

Valentine Rag Pillow by About Blogging Time!!!

Our cooking star with the most views for their Valentine inspired recipe post is...

Brownie Bottom Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake by A Crafty Cook!!!

Congratulations ladies!!!

In case you want to check out all of the wonderful Valentine projects, or remind yourself of what you just won, you can find the original contest post here.
 I will add a link to my right side bar for our Valentine linky, and I will reopen the linky.  Feel free to add new Valentine themed post to it.
  If you would like to have another crafting and cooking contest here at Bacon Time, please let me know in a comment below.  I am considering hosting one again in the Spring.

Lets give a big shout out and thank you to our wonderful event sponsors:


  1. I think the contest was a great idea! It really encouraged me to make something. I'd definitely participate if you hosted again!

  2. THank you for taking time to visit us! Comments keep us going, too! :)

  3. So much fun Mindie! Thanks again for hosting :)

  4. Congratulations to those winners! I love both of those! I'm making that pie for my raspberry loving husband for V-Day!

  5. Congrats to the winners. The cooking star is my daughter. So happy for her. Thanks to everyone who voted.

  6. This was such a fun idea. The winner's posts were amazing!

  7. Loved both posts! Congrats!
    Looking forward to more contests :) Thanks, Mindie.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.