My Shop!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fantastic Features Thursday


It's Thursday and that means I am sharing some of my favorite links from last weeks party.  First up we have some fabulous Valentine Art from Silo Hill Farm.

It's a big little kitchen reveal at Life as a Thrifter.

Do you know what you are serving for game day yet? Why not try this cheese football from What's Cooking, Love?

Homemade White Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.

BBQ Chicken Pizza Soup on the lighter side, shared by Home Grown Beanes.

I love this peacock cake shared by The G-Free Wifey.

Beef Stew from Stella B's Kitchen.

Cucumber Mango Bites from My Skinny Tale.

Chocolate Valentine Heart Cakes from Clairejustineoxox.

Valentine Chocolate Chip Cookies from Made Famous By.

What a great use for those Dollar Store Valentine socks, check out Irish Italian Blessing's 

Refashioned T-Shirt by Tousled Day.

I can't wait to try this recipe from Sugar Beams and Other Half Baked Adventures for  breakfast baguettes.

Thank you to everyone that linked up. As always I was blown away by all the talent.
Hope to see you all Friday for another great Anything Goes Linky.


  1. Awww...thank you so much for featuring my Valentine Art Frame Up! That was such a fun project to do. Thank you for your kind words and ecouragement as well as your awesome blog. You know I'll be back tomorrow for Anything Goes!

  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Cheese Football and thanks for hosting the link party!!

  3. Thanks for featuring my Beef Stew! {Holly...ADORABLE kitchen set!} I'll be back tomorrow, Mindie:)

  4. Thank you so much Mindie for the feature and hosting!! Have a wonderful rest of the week! :)

  5. You're seriously awesome! Thank you so much for featuring my wreath. You are the BEEEEEST!

  6. Thank you for featuring my Cucumber Mango Bites. Everyone else's creations are great! That peacock cake is amazing!

  7. The food...oh the food!!!
    And dollar store sock wreath! WOW!!

  8. Thank you so much for featuring my White Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts! All your features look awesome, cant wait to check them out!

  9. Thank you for featuring mine "tousled" T-shirt. I'm happy that you liked it :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.