My Shop!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fantastic Features

Photobucket

This diy coconut honey scrub sounds like a sweet skin care treat shared by Home Spun with Love.

February 2012 253
Dixie Delights shared a beautiful den reveal.

Rainbow birthday party  shared by Crazy for Crust.

A Rosie Sweet Home shared a great baby boot tutorial.

Ladybug Oreos by The Sweet Swiper.

Duct tape watch by Crafty Soccer Mom.


bleach shirt
Fix a bleach stained top shared by Anna Nimmity.

Homemade Snickers  by Morning NooNight.


Anthro inspired scarf by Saleena Marie.


Crocheted telephone by Small Things of Crochet 

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.

Don't forget to link up your St. Patties themed posts for our
 Go Green Giveaway and Linky (see right side bar).

Hope to see you all Friday for another Great Anything Goes Linky!

10 comments:

  1. Um, homemade snickers! So have to try that. Great features :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mindie for featuring our Coconut Honey Scrub! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my ladybug Oreos! Hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my party! Makes me smile to see it there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omygosh. I LOVE your features!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring the bleached shirt! (And with such amazing company!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindie, Thank you so much for the den feature!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mindie, Thanks so much for featuring my Anthro-inspired scarf!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. My God! I had not seen it!
    Mindie Thanks for having me in mind!
    Late, but worth it!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.