My Shop!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Frugal St. Patrick's Day Wreath and Linky


I made this wreath last year but never shared a tutorial.  Using some items from the Dollar Store you can easily make one too for around $4!!!  Here is what you need:

1 Dollar Store Wicker Wreath
Dollar Store Rope (in green and yellow/gold)
Funny Irish Headband from Dollar Store
Old Buttons (in orange, yellow, and green)
Hot Glue
Scissors

Directions:
Wrap your green rope all around your wreath, until is is covered completely.  Hot glue down the ends of the rope.  Then accent with some of your yellow gold rope. Again you will hot glue down the ends of your rope.  Cut the Shamrock off of your funny headband (mine says "I'm Irish") and glue it to your wreath.  Then hot glue on some buttons where ever you like. 

I hope you are having fun decorating for St. Patrick's day.  Make sure to link up your St. Patties themed post for a chance to win some fabulous prizes in our Go Green group giveaway and linky!  Don't have a post, that's OK, you can still enter to win. 

St. Patties Linky & Group Giveaway!

To see where I party, check out my Linky Love page.

14 comments:

  1. i love all your crafts!

    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rope....I would have never thought of that! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea to use rope, and your embellishments are so sweet. Lots of ideas going on in my head for other holidays too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like something fun my kids could do together! Looking forward to joining your link-ups. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute wreath for St. Patty's Day! So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is great source of information about saint patrick’s day which is very useful for me. It very important information about saint patrick’s day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

    Thanks for this great information.

    Best Saint Patricks Day Party Food Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really cute! I don't usually decorate for St. Patty's day, but all these cute ideas out there are making me want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is great source of information about saint patrick’s day which is very useful for me. It very important information about saint patrick’s day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

    Thanks for this great information.

    Best Saint Patrick’s Day Wreath Decoration Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is great source of information about saint patrick’s day which is very useful for me. It very important information about saint patrick’s day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

    Thanks for this great information.

    Amazing Green Tuna Salad Recipe For Saint Patrick’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this project. I hope you will stop by and link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I love me a good cheap craft, especially when it's as festive as this one! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so simple and really fun! Happy St. Pats!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I featured your wreath on DIY Home Sweet Home today!! Stop by and check it out. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/ Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.