My Shop!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lots of Fantastic Features This Thursday

Photobucket

It's that time of the week when I share some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes Friday-Monday linky.  Without further ado let's get started.


What a pretty entry way reveal from Meeha Meeha.





Learn how to easily make strawberry hearts for desserts at The Generous Earth.



It's not always easing finding Valentines that boys are comfortable passing out.  These
boy Valentine printables from Homespun With Love are so fun, you will want to Pin them for next year.


Another Valentine that I know my boys would love is this airplane Valentine printable.  Thanks for sharing Simple Girl.


These Friendship bracelet Valentines shared by A Rosie Sweet Home are so much fun.

deck of cards reasons we love you
I love this tutorial for 50 reasons we love u Valentine shared by Toys In The Dryer.


These giant Rice Crispy Kisses are so cute.  You could make them for other special occasions and simply change the printable.  Thanks for sharing Making Memories With Your Kids.


An easy infinity scarf tutorial shared by Casa de Luna.


delicious breakfast cups with egg bacon cheese recipe
Shared by Adventures of Our Family tasty bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast cups.


I love these fun homemade cork key chains shared by Urbane Jane.

Cheap organic homemade facial moisturizer from Potholes and Pantyhose.

Melted crayon heart art by The Brown Eyes Have It.

Easy earbud fix by Moments with the Montano's.



A stunning master bedroom reveal from Forever Decorating.

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week. It was a great party.  I sure hope to see you all again this Friday for another fabulous linky. 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Mindie for featuring our Boy' Valentine's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all wonderful projects. Thank you so much for featuring my happy entry way! It means the world to me :) I'm linking up some more goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dragged myself out of bed. It's hard to do every morning since I have redone my master bedroom. I love to lay there and just look at it. Thanks for the feature. You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all of these links! What an awesome list of people to go visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those are really great. I love the superhero popsicle valentine. My boys would've love that. always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring our 50 reasons we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring the Paper Airplane Valentine! I really did put that in my 14-year old son's lunch box! Apparently, he's now beyond being embarrassed by my antics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you on Linky followers and am now following you! Please visit my page when you have a chance http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.