My Shop!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Items To TLC Creations

Little Girl Headbands
Little girl headbands, only $1.49 each. These are my last three and I will not be making more.  Grab them for those Easter dresses now.

Long Necklace Say Cheese
I am sure all of us bloggers sometimes feel like photographers with all the photos we take.  I am calling this my Say Cheese Necklace.

Long Necklace Bronze Starfish and Pearl
I have earrings in my shop to match this new starfish necklace on a long bronze chain.

Long Necklace Peacock Charm
This peacock necklace is so much fun.

Earrings Peacocks
Matching earrings too!

Earrings Bunny Hop
More earrings perfect for Spring.

Necklace Foodie Fun
Where are my foodies at?

Necklaces Charms and Ribbon (Your choice of Style)
Calorie free pie for $2.59!

Well that's what I have been making.  Don't forget about my ongoing sale, buy 3 items and get 1 free!


  1. Hello Mindie, I just submitted an order for the multi-colored headband and a few other amazing items! Is your buy3, 1free still gonig on?
    ~Jen @

  2. Yes it is Jennifer, and Thank you for your order.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.