My Shop!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Items To TLC Creations

Necklace Delicate Rose

Earrings Chocolate Bliss

Long Necklace Chocolate Bliss
My new Chocolate Bliss jewelry.

Necklace Bakers Joy

Earrings Gold Filigree Flowers
Lovely filigree flower earrings.

Long Necklace Charming Peacock
Peacock inspired necklace.

Bracelet Key To My Heart
Key to my heart bracelet.

Ring Make a Statement
Statement ring.

Long Necklace Seamstress
For all those seamstresses. 

Long Necklace Bird on a Tree

Long Necklace Spot of Tea

Well as you can see I have been keeping myself very busy.  Remember when you buy 3 items at my shop you get 1 item of equal or lesser value FREE!  My prices are pretty fabulous ( if I do say so myself).  I hope you will have fun shopping at 

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.