My Shop!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Trip To The Central Coast and a Crafty Wedding


Last week we traveled to the Central Coast so we could attend our friends wedding.  We use to call it home, and still have lots of family and friends there.  Here are some pics from our trip:




I had hopes of taking some fabulous "What I Wore" pics along the beach, but it really was too chilly and windy to get any great shots, but the birds were very photogenic.


This was the view from our window seat at one of our favorite restaurants in Morro Bay.


Oh no, we were so busy watching the kids, we forgot to watch Grandpa ;)

I found Nemo!

We went for a long walk with Grandma and Grandpa after our great lunch of fish and chips.  

If you are ever at Morro Bay, and like chess, they have a large game board that you can stand and play on.


The beautiful bride and I. 

The bride made all of the center pieces adorned with pretty origami flowers.
She also helped make the bridesmaids dresses, and even made her own wedding cake which was stunning. My friend is a super crafty talented artist of many trades. I must have her guest post on here someday. 

The happy bride and groom. The entire wedding had a vintage retro vibe, which totally fits our lovely couples personality.  

My groom is a computer genius, seriously I will be saying "I knew him when" someday.  He invented a computer program that took all of the pics at the photo booth they had at the wedding, with lots of fun props.  

I am betting the bride made these cool props.

Joshua with Nana and Papaw.

My boys :)

 I want to thank my friends for letting me share their fun wedding at Bacon Time.



Congratulations to the happy couple!
Love you both.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful area. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! It looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love these pics! The pic of you and your hubby in the photo booth area is too sweet! (I am married to a handsome baldie too:)
    hugs~ Jen @ frazzled five

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!
    Some very funny!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.