My Shop!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sleeping With Old Men!

Take it from me; sleeping with old men is hard.



Especially when you sleep with two at once.



They get restless and try new positions all the time. They moan. They groan.



Then they snap, crackle and pop.



They keep me up all night long.



In the morning when they get up to pee it's a huge ordeal. Crawling out from their cozy and warm spot under the bed, they make all kinds of weird sounds.


What. My old men like to sleep under my bed.








Who did you think I was talking about?



Pervs.








Photobucket

I hope you have all enjoyed the comical musings of Mimi from Living in France.
She is one of my favorite ladies in blog land. I was tickled that she agreed to spend sometime with us at Bacon Time today.  If you love to laugh, and appreciate total honesty, then visit Mimi often at her blog Living in France.  She has a fabulous Etsy shop too called The Cursing Crafter.  Well that's all for now folks, I am headed to go find out why Mimi thinks her Kindle is trying to kill her.
  If you would like to find out too head here.

PS
 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
hug, hug, kiss, kiss ;)

18 comments:

  1. aww...my little sweetie sleeps IN my bed. but then she is just a 7lb chiweenie names Coco.

    hopping over from MiMi...i never knew this about her and i thought i knew her really well. hmph.

    oh and the valentine card...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Didn't see that one coming! :o) Good guest post, MiMi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Mimi - This is even too much information from even you...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE MIMI!

    I have one old man. And he's not a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. I love my some MiMi! She is sort of a perv though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Friend! Thanks for having me! Have a fabulous trip, too!
    ps, was the movie about the rugged men good???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha..love the post!
    I am heading over to Mimis blog now.
    Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too sleep with two old men, one almost exactly like your Schipperke. Angus farts all night and Ralph snores. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dogs, men...same same! hahahaha. I love you Mimi! Happy Valentine's Day. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute post!! I totally knew you were talking about dogs. I did, really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I love you Mimi....always bringing a smile. But the old men are awfully darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! Post very funny!
    Very different than a man? =)
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously mimi, you pretty much described me in my 8 mo pregnant state. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I sleep with a 5 pound old man and he takes up half the bed! Oh and the hubby is there too....lol! Love the Pinterest picture you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Phew! One thing sleeping with several younger guys- but older ones... ;)

    Love MiMi!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL, lovely post! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.