My Shop!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter Egg Shoe Clips DIY

Shoe Clips Easter Eggs (your choice of colors)
I had to come up with another idea to use up all of my Easter stickers.  I already shared  an Easter egg ring and  a necklace in an earlier post.  I remembered all the stainless steel shoe clips I ordered a while back that I have been trying to find time to make rosettes for.  Well I added some jewelers glue to the back of my stickers and simply glued them to the clips.  They will be the perfect little girls accessory to wear with all those fun Easter dresses.  Of course I have all boys, so these went to my shop.

Tip:  You can spread a thin layer of jewelers glue all over the back of the sticky egg, then add your shoe clip.  Your shoe clip will be well secured, and the glue will dry clear, and not sticky anymore!


Shoe Clips Easter Eggs (your choice of colors)
I love that they don't match perfectly, it adds to the whimsy.
Of course if you want them to match, just buy two sets of stickers.

Shoe Clips Easter Eggs (your choice of colors)
You will want to let them dry for 72 hours before wearing.


Have you started crafting and cooking up some Spring magic yet?  Get those Spring posts ready because our next crafting and cooking contest at Bacon Time will be starting on March 16th!

Coming Soon!

Please join us each week for our Anything Goes Linky, Friday-Monday at Bacon Time.

To see where I party check out my LINKY LOVE page.

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I would love for you to share them at my link party on Tuesdays!
    http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/03/share-it-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I love your shoe clip idea, wish I had thought of that LOL! I think these Easter Eggs are my favorite :)
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking cute! Another reason to be a little girl...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I'd love it if you linked up at Crafty Cousins!

    http://crafting-cousins.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-i-wore-sunday-week-7.html

    ~Natalie

    Holla! We're your newest followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever! I hope you will link up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness!! Thanks so much for sharing such a festive and fun idea at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute! I can imagine lots of possibilities! Thanks for sharing this at Drab to Fab last week!
    This week’s party which is live right now!

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/03/drab-to-fab-link-up-11-features.html

    I’d love for you to link up again this week with more of your amazing stuff! Old or new is always welcome :)

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.