My Shop!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Easy Pull Apart Shamrock Bread


This fun St. Patties inspired recipe could not be any easier.  All you need is two ingredients, for this perfect holiday side dish.

Ingredients:

2 packages of Crescent Rounds

 Basil Pesto (use your favorite brand)


Directions:

Preheat oven according to package directions for rounds.  Lay your crescent rounds out on a pizza pan lined with parchment paper.  The parchment paper will make it easy to slide bread off onto your serving tray, keeping its shape of a shamrock.  Lay your rounds out like pictured below in the shape of a four leaf clover. Then top with some of your green basil pesto.
  
TIP:  when you place crescents or any dough like this close together or touching, you will need to bake longer then suggested to get center of dough done.  Our clover took about 20 minutes to bake.  Note this recipe was tested at a high altitude.  Bake until crescents are golden brown and dough is fully baked, even in the center of the clover. 

Here is what it will look like before you bake it. 

Crescent rounds will pull apart easily for serving.  This recipe makes 16 rounds.

Please join us each week for our Anything Goes Friday - Monday linky.

To see where I party check out my Linky Love page.


18 comments:

  1. How clever! Super cute and looks yummy :)
    Nicole
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple but so clever. I am trying it. I found you on the Taste This Thursday Blog Hop and I am glad I did. I am now following you on Linky and would love a follow back.

    My Turn (for us)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, I enjoyed the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea!! I think I can even do this one, LOL!! Thanks for linking up to my party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum!! I actually have a can of crescent rolls in the fridge that I bought for a recipe that I never ended up making! I'm going to have to try these next week when I will be all about St. Patrick's Day!! I'd love for you to link this up to Food Adventure Friday where this week I posted about our Green Feast!
    http://teachinggoodeaters.blogspot.com/2012/03/food-adventure-friday-green-feast.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Can't wait to try it! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great recipe. Thanks for linking up @CountryMommaCooks…..have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super YUM!!! WOW! I saw this on Nifty Thrifty things and just had to stop by. Would love for you to come over and link up to my Tasty Tuesday party this week. http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pull-apart bread!
    I also bake a lot with yeast, so I looooooooove your bread

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet treat so yummy would be a pleasing treat for our family come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I featured this today from my Show & Share party, congrats! Thanks for sharing at my place!

    http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2012/03/show-share-30-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks wonderful! Love the idea of using crescent rounds and pesto - great idea, and delicious sounding too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy, cute AND yummy!! We'd love for you to link up at our recipe party!
    http://housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com/2012/03/recipe-round-up-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. So easy and delicious!! The best kind of recipes! Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to have you back!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm over from Hear The Bells...
    This sounds and looks fantastic. Gotta try it.
    Funny thing is I had no idea there was such a thing as Crescent ROUNDS.
    They sure look good here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fantastic idea! Easy and sounds really savory! Thank you for linking this to Drab to Fab...as always, I just love seeing your ideas!

    Time to party again, come on over :)

    amynjesse.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Love seeing all these st patty's ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.