My Shop!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fantastic Features (and I need your votes!)

Photobucket
Grab Code Here

You all are awesome for linking up at our weekly Anything Goes linky.  As always I have several links to feature that really knocked my socks off.

Before we dig into the features, I have a favor to ask of you all.  With your votes I could win a $500 spa day and $500 cash in the Saucy Mama recipe contest.

Please vote here daily through 3/7/2012 for my breakfast wreath.

You can also enter to win 3 bottles of specialty mustard (see my right side bar).

Now without further ado, let's check out the Awesome features!

Personalized Baseball Scoreboard Tutorial
What boy wouldn't love this DIY baseball scoreboard by Signs by Andrea.


I am getting Spring fever with these DIY Puffy Carrots shared by Mollie's Mom.

DSC_0877
Pasta, cheese, and bread, oh mama! Give me some triple threat Spaghetti Bread shared by Little Sprinkles of Fun.

Natural coffee pot cleaner shared by My Meller.  This totally works, it's how I cleaned pot after pot while waiting tables in college. 

I actually love regular crust but this Leave No Crust Behind Meat Lovers Pizza would keep my boys happy. Thanks for sharing Mom on Timeout.

Chicken In A Cloud recipe shared by Something Sweet Something Salty.  I love recipes like this one that have been handed down from the ones we love.

Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Snowy White Glaze shared by With a Grateful Prayer. The photography on  this blog alone has me drooling.

Love this tutorial for a DIY Closet to Mudroom shared by Our Pinteresting Family.  It would make a lovely reading nook too!

Onesie to ruffled dress tutorial by Somewhere In The Middle. This would be such a sweet Easter basket gift for those baby girls.

Faux punched tin art tutorial by Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom.  It's not real tin, you must see what crafty and frugal Suzy has substituted.


Motorcycle Teddy Bear Diaper Cake shared by Catch A Falling Star.  Oh this diaper cake takes the cake! LOL, I know horrible pun, but I couldn't resist.

Ready for Spring decor' with this Framed doily  shared by Ode to Inspiration. 


How to turn off word verification shared by Happy Hour Projects.

I turned off mine a long time ago at Bacon Time, and really have not seen a significant increase in spam.  I recommend turning it off.  There are even sponsors out there that won't work with folks who have it on, especially when it comes to sponsoring giveaways.  I think you will find an increase in comments when you do, especially now that blogger is using two word verification.   It can always be turned back on if you feel you need it, but I doubt you will want it back.


Free crochet pattern for shamrocks shared by A Little Bit of Everything.

Speaking of St. Patties day crafts, have you all had a chance to link up your St. Patties themed posts for a chance to win in our Go Green Group Giveaway and Linky?  If you don't have a post to share no worries, you can still enter to win here.
St. Patties Linky & Group Giveaway!

13 comments:

  1. I love these features! Great pics, I'm heading to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our closet project. :) We are excited to be a part of this post. Have a wonderful day. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mindie for featuring my framed doily art!! So many great features here...off to check them out! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome features! So much talent :) Thanks for sharing and have a great day!
    Nicole
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely agree with turning off word verification. ^_^

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks for featuring the Puffy Carrots at Mollie's Mom!!
    Your recipe looks delicious and I love the baseball scoreboard in the little boys room, too. No boys rooms in my future but it is cool!! Enjoying your blog - thx again for the shout out!! marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those features- adorable! Can't agree with you more-- turn off that word thing- so annoying!! :) Already linked up to your Patty's Day Party!! Thanks for a wonderful Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Motorcycle teddy bear cake!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature and as always, for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that scoreboard is awesome, love the color! Your breakfast looks delicious btw. I am hosting a <a href="http://www.crispphotoworks.com/category/food-photography-challenge/>food photo linky</a> and I would love you to check it out and maybe join.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much Mindie for featuring my post!
    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Mindie for featuring a recipe so special to me (Chicken In A Cloud). I can just see my great grandma smiling down from above.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for featuring my Spaghetti Bread! So excited! Thanks for
    continuing to host a great linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.