My Shop!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fantastic St. Patties Features and More!

Photobucket

It's that time of the week when I share some of my favorite links from last weeks party.  First up, a beautiful beaded bracelet tutorial shared by Country Mamma Cooks.


Adorable Cake Pops O' Gold shared by Chicken Scratch.

Pretty and tasty Shamrock Cucumber Tea Sandwiches  shared by Will Cook For Smiles!


Wonderful kids craft, a potted rainbow shared by Mom On Timeout.


Because I love booze in desserts (I am not going to lie) Mint Baileys Brownie Bites shared by Just Call Me Maria.


Inspired by one of my favorite songs, lucky printable shared by The Brown Eyes Have It.


Spring cleaning takes on new meaning with this Bath Pouf Chick shared by Crafty Journal


Because it's 5 o'clock somewhere, Blood Orange Margarita  shared by Attack of the Hungry Monster.


Fun Piggies, Pandas, and Patriotic Cake Pops shared by The G-Free Wifey.



For the love of bacon, bacon wrapped dates with balsamic glaze shared by Simple Girl.



What I have been craving this week, chicken pot pie, shared by Paint Speckled Pawprints. 


Because these just make me smile, wall hooks shared by Peaches and Bees.

Because we all need a free hand, super cool diy pouch sling shared by Rae Gun Ramblings.


Instead of needing a manicure after dying Easter eggs, make these egg cosies, shared by Annemaries Crochet Blog.

Because this baby is so cute I am making silly faces at the monitor, how about a perfect for Spring, vintage pillow case romper shared by Cass Can Sew.

Thank you to everyone that linked up this week.  It has been a hard week, I will share more on that topic tomorrow.  I don't know about you, but I am so glad it's almost Friday.  Hope to see you all tomorrow for another fabulous Anything Goes Linky!

13 comments:

  1. As usual, all of this weeks features were fantastic Mindie! I really love those cute wall hangers and that bracelet. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my bath pouf chick! Hope you have a much better week this week.

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindie, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and featuring my chicken pot pie! Seriously, it's the easiest recipe in the world. I'm craving it right now, and might have to make it for dinner tonight. Also, thank you for hosting such a fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will so be making some bailey's brownie bites now. Those look (and sounds) really delicious. Glad I'm not the only one who loves boozy desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindie, I came to say hello!
    Happy International Women's Day!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature! I am soooo happy to see my project here. Glad to hear they make you smile :)

    http://peachesandbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool stuff! Bacon wrapped dates...sounds interesting! I'll have to check em out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for featuring my sling and for giving us a fun place to link up at every week!

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my brownies! I am looking forward to linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my pops and for being a wonderful hostess! :)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for featuring my printable. You're awesome! Hope you get feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nawwww.... thanks so much for the feature and your kind words :) She is pretty cute huh!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.