My Shop!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Ice Cream Cone Earrings

Earrings Ice Cream Cone Cuties 
It's getting warmer outside, why not cool off with some calorie free ice cream :)

Earrings Ice Cream Cone Cuties 
If you would like to see a tutorial for these mini ice cream cone earrings comment below.
PS, the mini whisk earring tutorial is typed up and will post soon!
Happy Friday, be sure to join us at our Anything Goes linky going on now:)

To see where I party, or to add your linky to my list, see my LINKY LOVE page.

11 comments:

  1. Those are SERIOUSLY adorable, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to know how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too precious!! Love them! I'd like to learn how to make them, although I'm not very crafty and probably would fail...

    fashionistavet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the tutorial for these earrings, which are adorable by the way. You are so talented. I hope mine will look as amazing as your do. Cherryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings are so cute and fun!
    I would love to see a tutorial for them =]

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.