My Shop!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Handmade Items For TLC Creations

Necklace Vintage Spring
Vintage Spring necklace!

Earrings Vintage Spring (Your choice of color)
Tutorial coming soon for these Spring inspired earrings.

Veil Girl Play
Dress up girls veil.
Tutorial coming soon to Bacon Time!

Cupcake Earrings, Rings, Bobby Pins, Shoe Clips
Cupcake rings, earrings, shoe clips, and bobby pins.
Tutorial coming soon to Bacon Time!

Shoe Clips Easter Eggs (your choice of colors)
Easter egg shoe clips.
Tutorial coming soon to Bacon Time!

Earrings Support Ribbons
Show your support for your favorite causes with these ribbon earrings, only $0.75 a pair!


Long Necklace Live Laugh Love
Stamped "Live Laugh Love" long necklace.
A "Live Laugh Love" bracelet giveaway is coming soon!

Bracelet Love Birds
Antique bronze love birds bracelet!
A love bird bracelet giveaway is coming soon!

I hope you will all check out my shop TLC Creations where you can always find affordable handmade jewelry.  I am running an ongoing sale, buy 3 items get a 4th FREE (of equal or lesser value).
Have fun shopping!


8 comments:

  1. Are you hand stamping jewelry now?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as personalized special orders for it no, at the moment anyways. I will add some new pieces as time allows though, and maybe after the 4th of July when my next big craft fair is, I will start offering monogramming.

      Delete
  2. I really love your vintage flower jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love the cupcakes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the vintage flower is gorgeous! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that necklace is beautiful!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabay.in
    Buy high quality Indian ethnic wear for women at very low price from fabay.in. We are manufacturer and exporter of all types of ethnic wear.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.