My Shop!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

St. Patrick's Day DIY Decor'

Another frugal craft from the past, that I am just getting time to share a tutorial for.  This St. Patties inspired craft was easy and affordable to make, using items from the Dollar Store.  
Here is what you need:

Dollar Store cardboard frames
Wide ribbon (I used a soft sheer green from Dollar Store)
Soft Bendable Wire (found at the Dollar Store)
Green Paper (or whatever color you prefer)
Foam Stickers (Found at the Dollar Store)
Scrap Buttons
Hot Glue
Scissors

Directions:

Cut out green paper to fit and place inside of your frames.  Then add your foam stickers to spell out "luck". Make a loop with your wire, then secure to the top of your ribbon, by wrapping ribbon around it, and adding a little glue.  This will hide where the wire is wrapped together and will make it easy to hang. Next glue your frames onto your long piece of ribbon, in the correct order of course.  Then decorate your frames with some buttons, attaching with more hot glue.

Don't forget to enter our Go Green group giveaway and linky!  It's ending soon!

Please join us for our Anything Goes linky every Friday - Monday at Bacon Time.

To see where I party check out my LINKY LOVE page.

6 comments:

  1. very nice for St. Patricks day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great source of information about saint patrick’s day which is very useful for me. It very important information about saint patrick’s day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

    Thanks for this great information.

    Amazing Green Tuna Salad Recipe For Saint Patrick’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to your party, I just linked up my Soothing Soup recipe. I'm your newest Linky Follower and would love for you to follow me, too.
    Off to check out your wreath recipe contest.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.