My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

10 Fantastic Tasty Crafty Features

Photobucket

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  Thank you for taking the time to still link up last week. It's that time of the week when I share some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes Friday to Monday linky.


Shared by What's Up Cupcake chocolate coconut and almond scones.


100_3782
Shared by Creative Passage a princess crown.

Shared by Crafty Soccer Mom duct tape feather earring tutorial.

Shared by Treat and Trick braided apple bread.

Shared by Henry Happened braided t-shirt bracelet tutorial.

vintage lade walking away

Shared by Will Cook For Smiles bacon flower bouquet tutorial.


make a bracelet fastening tool - tutorial
Shared by Jewelry Making Journal bracelet fastening tool tutorial.

Shared by Joy's Jots, Shots, and Whatnots weaved circle pillow tutorial.

Shared by Pam's Party Planning and Practical Tips Dollar Store display bowl tutorial.

Thank you to everyone that linked up.  I hope to see you all again this Friday for another great Anything Goes linky party.

13 comments:

  1. Lol...the bacon flower bouquet is so funny (but I bet so tasty!). Love all the features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag really is something! I'm so pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Mindie!! Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome features Mindie! I always look forward to Thursday features, yours are always the best! Thanks for featuring my earrings :) I'm going to check out that magazine transfer tut now!
    Hugs,
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature! Look forward to your next party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features!! I want to eat the food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my bracelets! Such amazing projects - those duct tape earrings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring the magazine transfer project! This is always such a fun party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature Mindie! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the princess crown. I sent an award to you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.