My Shop!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fashion To Figure Review and Accessory Love

Bringing Fashion to Figures 12-26
I was recently contacted by a Fashion to Figure representative.  She was wondering if I would be interested in reviewing their online shop.  To be honest I had not heard of them, but after taking a look at their selection, I was excited about this fun opportunity.
  I decided to review this stunning fuchsia pink patent leather (certified vegan) clutch.

Removable clutch chain turned necklace!
I have always been a big fan of accessories. I know that a great bag or clutch can really take an outfit from drab to fab, this great clutch from Fashion to Figure is a wonderful example of just that.  This particular large clutch has a great gold removable chain for versatility.  Speaking of versatility, here is a fashion
TIP for you all, use those removable clutch chains as a belt or necklace. In the picture above you can see that I removed the gold chain from the clutch, and instantly had a great long gold chain necklace.  In the picture below, I am using the removable chain as a belt.









Without this great bright clutch, my outfit would feel a little drab.  With it I am feeling pretty powerful, striking my naughty secretary pose above for the hubs ;)


OK enough pics of me, although it was fun having a little photo shoot with my husband at our local library. Thank you Jerry for taking my pics on your day off.  Now lets see how the real Fashion to Figure models strut their stuff.

 Fashion to Figure has more then just great accessories to offer.  Here are a few other items from them that I really love:
I adore this pencil skirt with contrasting belt. The black skirt should be a staple in any ladies closest, and the bright fun belt adds the perfect pop of color, taking this look from great to spectacular. 


Everyone needs a great maxi dress.  I love a  pretty dress like this that can work well in Winter with a cute cardi or simply on it's own in Summer. You can dress an item like this up or down with the right accessories, taking you from day to night. 

Speaking of staples in a closet, every women needs that perfect black dress. This strapless dress with the petal detailing takes it from basic to stunning. 



We can't forget our denim, let's face it many of us practically live in it, and with these great skinny jeans you will want to.  Again with the right accessories you could take these jeans from a day at the park with the kids, to a night out on the town. 

Fashion to Figure really has some wonderful items to offer.  Here are a few more accessories that can really make the outfit.

 
Elastic stretch belt available in some great colors.



Not feeling brave enough for a polka dot dress, try this fun polka dot scarf instead. 

If you have a bright bold dress on, then you don't need  bright  accessories, rather a sophisticated 
woven satchel bag like this with just the right touch of vintage style.

Well I hope you have had fun shopping with me at Fashion to Figure.  I love my clutch they sent me to review. I can't possibly share all of their fabulous pieces in one post, so you really need to head to their online shop and check them out for yourself.  They certainly embrace a womens curves, and offer empowering figure flattering fashion at great prices.

Please share what you have been wearing and more at our
  Anything Goes linky every Friday to Monday.

To see where I party, check out my LINKY LOVE page, or as I realized recently my smart phone has been auto correcting to "Kinky" Love page LOL.

21 comments:

  1. I want that pink bag!!!
    And you're stinkin' adorable. Blech.
    Are you blond blond yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so stinkin' adorable!! Love the clutch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, every so often I can get out of the rope or sweatpants and clean up lol.

      Delete
  3. Such fun photos and fashion!

    I would kill for green eyes - your red hair is AMAZING!

    Such a fun blog name, too :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in oops! Pretty with PINK! You are beautiful. That clutch is perfect. Thank you for sharing such pretty photo's of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute purse! And yes, it was fun shopping with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! I love the purse. Thanks for stopping by and sharing at The Sunday Round Up.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute clutch Mindie!
    I think you actually did better than the models!
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol... you know you've got us all looking at our clutches to see how the chains look as necklaces now! ;)

    Thanks for linking up at SaltTree's Open Call Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that clutch! Loving the color:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that dress with the yellow belt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love FashiontoFab! I am hosting a giveaway for them on my blog today :)

    http://mydarlingdays.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-30-credit-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. *FashiontoFigure... that is. Ooops :) It's too early in the morning. haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the clutch. I definitely need to try enhancing the eye color in picmonkey now that I see how amaing it looks. I love the tip about using the chain as a necklace or belt too. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea about the chains on a clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the entire outfit. Best and clutch are super awesome accessories!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice!! Great post - really gives us a good taste of what the company is about!!
    Thanks for sharing this last week at Drab to Fab :)
    Here's the link to this week's party. Come on back and share your fabulousness :)
    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/05/drab-to-fab-link-up-15.html

    Have a great weekend.

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there! Grateful information by your web page and discovered these very exciting and useful things. Thanks for discussing, keep it up!

    Click Here :-Belize Property!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.