My Shop!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Light S'more Summer Cocktail


I have seen a few S'more cocktail recipes around blog land and even one on Pinterest.  I wanted to try my hand at one.  Living on a budget, I wanted to keep the cost down.  I also wanted to keep it as low cal and fat as possible.  With Summer right around the corner, I decided I wanted my S'more cocktail to be cold and  refreshing.  This  cocktail recipe is super easy and delicious. My husband who is not a cocktail drinker even loved it. I hope you will enjoy it this Summer safely with family and friends.



Ingredients:

1 part Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Flavored Vodka, chilled
4 parts Fat Free Chocolate Milk
Cinnamon or Regular flavored Graham Crackers, crushed finely, for rim of glass
Fat Free Chocolate Syrup, for rim of glass
Marshmallows, for garnish

Directions:

You don't need to prepare this recipe in an ice cream maker, but I chose to do so.  It would still be really good simply served chilled.  Using the ice cream maker, it will turn  into a shake consistency, without having to dilute it at all with ice.  Depending on how many people you are serving, pour your chilled Marshmallow flavored vodka and chocolate milk into your ice cream maker. For example if you are making two cocktails, you would mix 2 shots of Vodka with 8 shots of milk, a 1 to 4 ratio.  Run your ice cream maker until you have a  thick shake consistency, for me that was for approximately 15 minutes.  Dip the rim of your serving glass into the fat free chocolate syrup.  Then dip it into your crushed graham cracker crumbs.  Garnish your rim with one large marshmallow.  Optional, you can add graham cracker crumbs and chocolate syrup to the top of your marshmallow as well.

So what do you think of this light, easy, affordable, S'more Summer Cocktail? It is really sweet, and would be a great after dinner dessert type cocktail.  If you decide to make one I would love to hear about it in a comment below.

Please join us each week for our Anything Goes Friday to Monday linky party.

To see where I party, check out my LINKY LOVE page.

30 comments:

  1. Your pictures are fabulous, they make me want to try one right now lol :) Good job! Sounds yummy!
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole took the words right outta my mouth- I WANT THIS NOW! :) You of course had me at Cocktail-- I am a sucker for those! :) Thanks for sharing this- yumm-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie,

    It sure does look like a fun drink :)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make Marshmellow flavored vodka? How did I not know this? It might be bad that I now know this! Yummy!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adult-version s'more! Can't beat that.

    Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that sounds good! The beauty of it is, I wouldn't have to share my smore with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have marshmallow vodka? Wow. I need that! And this drink. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks delicious!!! I love smores and want to be drinking this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for linking up to our Project Pinterest, if you want a chance to be a "featured pinner" then add our PP button to your blog post to spread the word! Your cocktail looks yummy and I think making it in the ice cream machine was a brilliant idea too! http://randomthoughtsfromamomsperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hold up! There's a Fluff Marshmallow Vodka? How did I not know this?? Ohhh...I need one of these drinks today. Fun day at work and all that :( Mindie, I'd love it if you popped over and shared this at You're Gonna Love Tuesday at http://www.kathewithane.com/2012/04/youre-gonna-love-it-tuesdays-2.html ♥
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marshmallow vodka? I never knew about this. Sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh!! This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing at my party! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a little blown away that Smirnoff makes a Fluffed Marshmallow Flavored Vodka... I can't image what this tastes like. I am really behind the times with cocktails... there are some really unusual liquors out there now. Thanks for sharing this on Foodie Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so good! I never knew that there was marshmallow flavored vodka. I will have to try this! Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! What a fun summer drink to have around the campfire! I never would have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum Yum!!! I just found your blog on Mrs Foxs Sweets. I'll host a party every month with a different theme and would love you to join! Please visit my blog for more information on "My Sweet Party" post uploaded 2nd of May.

    http://www.meandmysweets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/my-sweet-party-chocolate-cake-love.html

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who could resist something like this??
    I definitely couldn't !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stopping by from Six Sisters Stuff...the cocktail looks perfect for my deck happy hours! Come share,please! http://www.dwellonjoy.com/2012/04/dwell-on-friday-fourteen.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks delicious. I definitely have to give it a try this summer. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds De-Lish! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  21. YUMM!!! This looks like an awesome cocktail!
    Thanks for sharing it!
    -Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome! I think this would make an awesome martini as well! If I try it, I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This sounds like a wonderful girls night cocktail!
    LOVE IT!
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Mindie, you read my mind on this one. just bought marshmallow vodka and thought a smore-tini was in order. ;) Featuring this this week at Happy Hour!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness this looks delicious! I love s'mores (and cocktails!) so I will definitely be trying this!

    I would love it if you would link up at Watch Out, Martha!’s first link up party: Martha Mondays, going on now through Wednesday! Hope to see you there!
    http://www.watchoutmartha.net/2012/05/martha-monday-link-up-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stopping by to let you know I featured your S'more Summer Cocktail! Girl this looks too good! Can't wait to try it! I would love it if you would come by and link something up again today!
    Kim@madeinaday
    http://madeinaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is it sad that I want one and its only 8am?? Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. YUMMY!!!! Are the flavored vodka's good? I've seen them in the store and wondered!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.