My Shop!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

One Dozen More Spring Inspired Fantastic Features and In Memory


Free Starbucks Worth 100$ http://funxnd.info/?free pretty sure this is on my cousins tombstone, great to be reminded!...what lovely words amgorlaski
image source

Right after I had finished typing this post, I received some heart breaking news.  Today I am accepting prayers for my family.  My Grandpa Fred Eyre passed away Tuesday night.  May God be with my Grandma, Dad, cousins, and the rest of the Eyre clan.

It's been a long week, filled with emotions, to make matters worse, my little Lucas and I are both sick.  Your lovely links from last week did help to cheer me up.  I had a harder time then normal narrowing down  my favorites for features.  I hope these all inspire you too!  Thanks for linking up.  Hope to see you again on Friday for another fabulous linky party.


Photobucket
Please grab code from here



April Fools is over but you will still want to pull one over on your kids with these miniature donuts.  Can you guess what they are made with, head to Blue Skies Ahead to find out.


March 2012 599 copy
How eggcellent is this Easter egg kids lunch shared by Dixie Delights.


Carrot Patch Dirt Cups, Candy Carrots, Carrot Dessert, Chocolate Pudding, Sandwich Cookies, Cookie Crumbs, Rainbow Twizzlers, Spring, Easter, Easy Recipe, Dessert, Treat, Snack, Kids, Party, Entertaining
Perfect Spring time kid friendly dessert with these carrot patch treats shared by The Seven Year Cottage.

A fabulous Spring brunch with these birds nests shared by Life Unexpected.


Love this Easter pillow shared by Stubbornly Crafty.

I adore all of these Spring pillows but the one in the middle, the freezer paper printed pillow is amazing! Thanks for sharing Tales of a Trophy Wife.

Interchangeable Spring Bracelet shared by A Creative Princess.


Light and perfect for Spring, zucchini and carrot turkey burgers  shared by My Skinny Tale.

Carrot treat boxes shared by Crafting in the Rain.

Easter egg bouquet shared by The Brown Eyes Have It.

Ric rac Easter egg art shared by Irish Italian Blessings.

Easter egg cake shared by Snickety Things.

Photobucket
While you are here, don't forget to link up your Spring posts in our Spring contest.  Get those votes in as well for your favorite links.

Good Luck!
 

17 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Prayers and hugs coming your way. And thank you for featuring my egg lunch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your your Grandpa, Mindie. Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your loss.prayers going out t you.

    On a good note, I love all these great spring things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping the family in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to hear about your grandpa! What a heartbreak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindie I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandpa. Hope you and Lucas are on the mend. Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Also wishing you two will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

    I also want to thank you for the feature today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing the "In Memory" photo... my husband's grandmother passed away on Tuesday, so we are also feeling a great sense of loss. I will be praying for you and your entire family in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that Hollie. I find comfort knowing that he is not in any pain anymore. Hugs to you and your family during this hard time too.

      Delete
  11. Mindie-

    My deepest sympathy in the loss of your Grandpa. My Grandpas are both gone, so I understand the loss. It's hard to lose our grandparents--they are such a deep link to our history. Treasure your memories.

    I hope you recover from illness soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your family

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to go face first into that egg cake.
    Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family. Take care Mindie.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.