My Shop!

Monday, April 9, 2012

What I Wore Spring Fashion

Yes I am having my fun with Picnik, there are so many fun effects you can add to your pics, like this pencil sketch effect.

Easter Yellow Chick with cute little orange beak Earrings spring peeps

Pictured above  and below on me are these cute little chick earrings I ordered from Mouser's Sparklies on Etsy.  I finally had a chance to wear them when this Easter bunny was doing some last minute shopping and hopping around town.

Spring Flower Band Ring Blue toned
Speaking of fun Spring accessories, here are a few more items perfect for Spring at Mouser's Sparklies.

Ladybug earrings red spring summer cute bug
I hope you all had a fabulous Easter!
It finally felt like Spring weather here.  Looks like I will need to lose the boots soon for sandals, and maybe give myself a much needed pedicure.

Please join us on Friday for our Anything Goes linky.
To see where I party check out my linky love page.


  1. Holy crap, those earrings are ADORABLE.

  2. Sucks that Picnik is shutting down, right?

    1. I think it's just moving, as far as I know, but yes I wish they would leave it as is, I love it now.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.