My Shop!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Winner and a Three Way Tie!

Find  original contest post here.

It's time to announce our two champions with the most views that will be walking away with some lovely prizes, however I only have one winner to announce thus far, because we have a three way tie for cooking champion!

First up, our crafting champion is....

Congratulations Mom on Timeout!

Now for our three way tie in edible Spring posts...

Delightful Daffodils, Daffodil Pops, Marshmallow Daffodils, Marshmallow Daffodil Pops, Edible Daffodils, Marshmallow Pops, Marshmallows, Yellow Candy Melts, Yellow Sugar Crystals, Yellow Cupcake Liners, Lollipop Sticks, Spring, Daffodils

Please leave a comment below for your favorite edible Spring post and help us break this three way tie. You can simply copy the link below and paste it in a comment if you like. On Tuesday April 17th at Noon PST I will count up all the votes for each and hopefully have a winner to announce.

Congratulations again to Mom on Timeout and good luck to The Seven Year Cottage, Racks and Mooby, and Spittin Toad!



  2. Delightful daffodil Treats by The Seven Year Cottage

  3. Oh my gosh! I can't believe I won! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My vote is for The Seven Year Cottage - those daffodils are too cute!

  4. I love the marshmallow flower and rabbit cupcakes.

  5. Oh I think they are all fab; however, I would vote for the daffodils!

  6. Congrats to the winners! Fantastic. :)

  7. Oh, and if I HAVE to I vote for:
    But really, it's hard to choose because I love them all the same.

  8. I love them all, but the Marshmallow Flower and Rabbits got me :)

    Erika @ Southern Belle as an Army Wife

  9. My vote is for daffodils! new and cute!

  10. Daffodils are my favorite too. Although I can see why there is a 3 way tie. They are all gorgeous and creative ideas. Is the peeps wreath actually edible?

    1. I looked at the peep post before posting this, and yes I would think it's edible, I don't think any sealant or glue was used, just toothpicks. Thanks for voting.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.