My Shop!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Baker's Dozen Fantastic Tasty Crafty Features

Photobucket

It's Thursday and that means fantastic feature time!  Here are some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes Friday to Monday linky party.


Gardeners wreath shared by Creatively Living.



DIY Ant Deterrent  shared by Potholes and Pantyhose.

I can't wait to try this trick for reviving scratched DVDs and Cd's. Thanks for sharing Somewhere in the Middle.

BLT Bruschetta shared by Joyful Homemaking.

Brie Cheese and Cherry Jam Pastry Puffs shared by Life Is Sweets.


Cactus pincushions  shared by Highland Monkeys.

Batman Dress-Up Set tutorial shared by Sew Can Do.

I am craving this Tropical Delight Cake shared by Michelle's Tasty Creations and Crafty Ideas

Soda bottle bird feeder shared by Here Comes the Sun.

I am ready to make some of these Mustache wine glass charms shared by Made In A Day.

Metal stamping tips shared by Happy Hour Projects.

Seven Layer Salad shared by Stella B's Kitchen.

Soft Bubble Cheesy Garlic Muffins shared by I Thee Cook.

Thanks again to everyone that linked up.  I hope to see you all again on Friday for another great linky.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature love, Mindie!! You rock!! I'll be back tomorrow:)

    http://stellabskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindie,

    Great features! I love all the food ones and the wreath is just lovely. Batman is super cute :)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature Mindie! Wow! Awesome features! Love the wine glasses, that 7 layer salad and I'm going to try that any deterrent!

    Thanks for hosting!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Batman Dress-up Set. Your button is now on my Featured On page:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature! All of those yummy foods have my hungry now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my soda bottle bird feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature of my Brie and Cherry Jam Pastry Puffs!! You made my day. :) Thanks for hosting each week!
    Debbie @ www.life-is-sweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear the toothpaste trick also works for buffing out car headlights too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mindie,

    Thanks so much for the feature! You made my day :) Have a great week
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.