My Shop!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Anything Goes Linky party # 49 and Female Teacher Appreciation Gift

Photobucket
Grab button code from right side bar please.



I can't believe the end of the school year is almost here.  Before even more time passes by, I want to share with you all Joshua's teacher appreciation gift for his female teacher.  I guess I had Romeo and Juliet on the brain "A rose by any other name wouldn't be the same"... no surprise it's on my mind, I mean Leonardo Dicaprio was in that movie, and he's hot!  
What you see are rose cabochon flower earrings from my shop here attached to flower seeds.  I was hoping to find rose seeds, but after going to two different stores without any luck, I gave up.  So if you have yet to make or buy a female teacher appreciation gift, and need one, here is a quick idea.  

What you need:

Rose Cabochon Earrings, Make them or buy them from my shop for $3.49
Flower Seeds (preferably rose seeds if you can find them)
A note that reads "A teacher by any other name wouldn't be the same".

Directions:

I glued my little handwritten note to the seed packet with a glue stick. Then I used a large needle to punch holes for the earrings to go in.  I attached the earrings to the seeds, and viola done!

Hop Is Open Now!
There is a new monthly hop for Etsy shop owners who use Pinterest!
Please join the fun.
 (see right sidebar for photo link)

Now lets see what you all have been up to!



27 comments:

  1. Thanks for another link party! I linked up a healthy and tasty, "Hummus Among Us" Recipe (NUMERO UNO on your link party!!!!). This is a great last minute snack when those unexpected guests stop by. Hope you like it! Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Mindie! Love your party, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie
    Thanks for hosting another party
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those trying to find linky, it appears all around blog land inlinkz is having issues. This is the first major problem I have had with them, sorry for the trouble. Hopefully it will be up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like we are back to partying people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindie, that is a beautiful gift!
    Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, sweet Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting.....hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Mindie. :) Enjoy your weekend. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting, Mindie! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!
    xo!
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, Mindie. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for hosting girl! I finally made something! hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend :)
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is always a great party with so many creative ideas. Thanks for hosting each week, Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a fantastic teacher gift! I might have to do that at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great gift idea! Thanks for sharing this with us @ the Sunday Round Up.
    Hope you have a wonderful week,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting again this week. Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that beautiful rose-shaped slope, delicious texture and color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute idea for teachers and great link party! We're so glad you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Thanks for coming and we hope you'll be back. -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're earrings are SO cute! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.