My Shop!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

What I Wore Gone Fishing Edition

 During the warmer months, my boys like for me to take them fishing, hiking, and bike riding.   This last weekend we did all three in one day, I was a tired cookie by the end of the day, but at least I was comfortable in my yellow flat flower sandals and stretchy denim.  I am also wearing my new yellow belt.  I have really found it works well with so many outfits, and adds a fun pop of color.

Ring Dessert Love (your choice of flavor/color)
To match my yellow belt, I wore my yellow dessert ring, like the ones I have in my shop here.

Keeping up with these two isn't always easy, but I was able to snap a few cute pics while Joshua fished.
I think I will rock the cowboy boots and shorts next time (just kidding).

Looking at these pics reminds me how much I love my boys and Northern California living.  We have some great places to hike and fish just walking distance from our home.

Joshua didn't catch any fish that day but we still had a blast.  

So what have you been wearing?  Please join us each Friday for our Anything Goes linky.

To see where I party check out my Linky Love page.


  1. Love that shirt and the belt!

  2. I love that picture of them from behind!! That's so cute.

  3. What gorgeous scenery! I love your outfit and your boys are simply adorable. Glad you had a good time.

  4. What a fun outfit! You look great! Hope you all had a wonderful day :)

  5. I love your outfit. Cute idea to add the yellow belt. Your boys remind me of mine. Happy Mother's Day! XO


    1. Happy Mother's day to you too. Yes it was a fun day.

  6. How fun! The yellow belt is a perfect pop of color! xo

  7. You look great and those little Cowboys are awesome!

  8. great print on the top, you look like you and the guys had fun.

  9. Great top! Looks like a fun time. You definitely look more stylish than I do when I go fishing.

  10. Love the top and the yellow belt looks amazing with it!
    Looks like your kiddies had a brilliant time.
    Visiting via Transatlantic blonde link up.

  11. I can't wait for warmer weather!

  12. Your outfit is so cute. This made me so excited to go fishing!

  13. Just saw you at and your blog name caught my attention! LOVIN the dessert rings ... those are awesome! pippa

  14. Great pics! Love your outfit; very cute! I have to take my little one fishing!

  15. That yellow desert ring is so so cute!

  16. So sweet that you took them fishing. Looks like fun!!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.