My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

14 Fantastic 4th of July Features

Photobucket


Call me cheesy, yes the features this week are all 4th of July inspired, and yes I am sharing Katy Perry's Firework video.  Every time I watch this video, I get a little teary eyed, I am not sure why because it's an uplifting video.  You are all "Fireworks" in my book, thanks for sharing your beauty each week at the Friday Anything Goes Linky party.  Without further ado lets get fired up for the 4th of July!

First up we have a beautiful firecracker rag wreath shared by Create Craft Love. 


Craft A Spell shared a lovely handmade yarn and star wreath.

Is it possible to have too many wreaths, I don't believe so, and thank goodness because I want to make a third with Made In A Day's denim flag wreath.  What could be more Americana then denim!

It's a big old fat double triple feature for Made In A Day because I couldn't resist featuring their free patriotic printables or Justice knock off flag shorts.




Homespun with love shared a festive 4th of July mantel created with some crafty recycling. 

 
It's a double feature for Adventures of a DIY Mom who shared a country chic DIY wood block flag and a bead board flag tutorial.


These Red, White, and Blue Fun Da Middles Cupcakes shared by Pint Sized Baker are picture perfect for the 4th of July. 

 
My mouth is watering just thinking about these Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes shared by Crazy for Crust. 

Back For Seconds took rice krispie treats from drab to fab with these Patriotic Chocolate Dunked Krispies.

 
You have to check out this fun 4th of July bike decorating party parade shared by It's Overflowing. 

For those younger kids, that can't do sparklers or fireworks, head to Nifty Thrifty for this free printable 4th of July pinwheel



Everybody now,  for the final chorus, let's rip it,  "baby you're a firework, come on let your colors burst" I better not be the only one singing Katy Perry's song, come on all ready, share your fireworks like I Gotta Create did with their rockin Pringles can rocket!

I hope you all feel even brighter then the moon, moon, moon because your links all went boom, boom, boom at Bacon Time!

BOOM!

I should explain my silly antics, you know when you are exhausted, and every little thing makes you laugh like a crazy person, that's me right now. I have a huge 4th of July Craft fair I am partaking in.  It typically draws a crowd of over 20,000 people, to a town that typically only has 5,000 people. So not only do I have 4th of July on my brain, but I have been shedding a lot of blood, sweet, and tears, well no tears yet, but I am sure they are coming, in preparation for the event. If you live near Northern California, and want to join in on the fun, you can get more information by heading here to the Chester, CA 40th Annual 4th of July parade, craft fair, and fireworks celebration.  It really is a quintessential small town 4th of July celebration, reminiscent of a simpler time. There is a town pancake breakfast, 5K run, parade, tri tip BBQ lunch, fire works, and oh yeah, a huge juried craft fair, drawing vendors from all over Northern California, including moi!  Even as I type, my nerves are creeping up on me. So please excuse my crazy antics as I get back to crafting and singing Katy Perry's "Fireworks" to myself.

Please join us this Friday for another great linky party!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Mindie! Hope you have a great 4th!!

    Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Rocking Rocket, Mindie!! There are so many great projects here. Have a fun and successful time at the craft fair. Sounds like a blast ;)
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring our mantel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the double feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful features!!!
    Also...if I'm a firework I wanna be the snake one cuz it looks like an oozy turd or something and it fascinates me. Gross, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fantastic features! Thanks a million for including me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super :) Thanks so much for the feature!! The fun rocket looks like something I can whip up with the kid this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my pinwheels, Mindie! :)
    xo! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thank you so much for the Triple Feature! You made my week! I was on vacation and was needing some PR while I was gone!!!
    Kim@Madeinaday

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.