My Shop!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Anything Goes Linky #53 and Free Disney Vacation Planning

Grab code from right side bar please.

All aboard the stunning new Disney Fantasy cruise ship.

Get FREE help planning a Disney vacation!
I have been to the Disneyland resort a few times myself, and I must say, it never disappoints.  I actually use to live in Anaheim, and could enjoy their fireworks from my balcony.  I can't wait to take my two boys someday. I would love to go on a Disney cruise too, who wouldn't, right? 
Did you know that you can get FREE help planning the Disney vacation of your dreams? Let me introduce you to a real Disney Travel Professional, Krystin Turner, she is an authorized Disney vacation planner and lovable, self proclaimed, Disney dork.

Cars coming June 15, 2012 to Disney California Adventure Park.

Not only does Krystin Turner have years of experience planning Disney vacations but her help is FREE!  You must check out here blog Confessions of a Disney Dork and her website Magical Vacations.  It's where I found these amazing pictures of Disney vacations. You can also find Krystin on Facebook at her Disney Trip Expert fan page here.  Please like her fan page, every 200 likes she hosts a wonderful giveaway!

If you prefer,  you can call Krystin at-816-294-3988       
and get FREE professional help planning your next Disney Vacation!
Disney has so much to offer, why not have an expert help you plan the perfect family adventure.

Now onto our Anything Goes Linky...

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me Mindie May Hilton. 100% of the opinions are mine.


  1. Thanks for hosting again this week, ;o)

  2. Thanks for hosting Mindie! Hope you have a great weekend!

  3. I {heart} your parties! And the Disney pics are making me wish I were on my way to the happiest place on earth!!! Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

  4. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend : )

  5. Good Morning! I was making homemade yogurt, so naturally had to make some Simple Tasty Granola (# 54 ). Using Agave Nectar, some oats and a few nuts, I have a yummy treat waiting for me every morning. Hope you enjoy my recipe! Thanks for hosting the party and have a great day!

  6. Happy Friday, sweet Mindie! Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

  7. Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

  8. Thank you for the party! Wish I could go to the Disney world right now!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

  9. Thanks so much for hosting Mindie! Hope you have a super wonderful weekend!

  10. Hi Mindie,

    Thank you for hosting!!

    Have a lovely weekend.

  11. Totally saving the Disney Guru's number! We want to plan a trip this summer but not sure how to go about doing it so this is perfect!

  12. I got to go on a Disney cruise when they first started! It was a blast!!! (I didn't even have any kids with me!) Thanks for hosting!

  13. Oh! I may have to call her...I want to plan a Disney vacay later this year hopefully.

  14. Mindie,
    Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.