My Shop!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Anything Goes Linky #56

Photobucket
Please grab code from right side bar.

Hi everyone, welcome to the party! Please ignore the elephant in the room, or should I say my 10 x 10 enclosed canopy that is sitting in my small living room! They always say you should set up your craft fair booth at least once before the big show, so that's what I did. Excuse the wrinkled table cloths, they have not been ironed yet. As you can imagine, I have been really busy this week preparing for my big 4th of July craft fair.  Yes I will be working on the 4th but I get to take down my booth at 3:00 PM, so I will still be able to enjoy some festivities with my family. I will share my booth, and tips I have picked up for vendors, in more detail after the 4th of July, but for now lets just party like it's 1999!




22 comments:

  1. and good luck at your craft fair! Hope the weather is cooler there for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party and good luck on your craft fair! I hope it goes well and you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Mindie! Have fun at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting, Mindie!! Hope the craft fair goes fabulously!!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mindie, Thank your for hosting. Hope all is going well!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting every week!!! Hope you sell out at the Craft Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great Mindie!! Good luck at the fair <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning and thanks for hosting the party. I have a tutorial on how to Freeze Beans (#116) and why you should avoid canned beans which are lined with BPA. They're easy to prepare beforehand and freeze for later use. Plus, they're cheap! Have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, that is pretty exciting! Thanks for hosting~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Mindie! I hope you have a great 4th of July Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the party! Have a great July 4th holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the party, Mindie! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Mindie. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting Mindie. I am now following you on Google+. I would love for you to visit, follow back and maybe even link up on my Monday linky party.
    Thanks
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting...have a great weekend Mindie : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish you a stunning success!! Do post pictures of the booth!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting, Mindie! I'd love to read a post on craft show tips - I've always wondered if it would be worth the effort. Hope you sell everything at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting the party. I have linked up and look forward to visiting some of the other wonderful links.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy crap! You actually set it up! I wouldn't have...I'd be the one running around like a chicken with her head cut off on fair day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful holiday week :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.