My Shop!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fantastic Features Coming To You From San Francisco


This weeks fantastic features are going to be short, savory, stylish, and sweet. I am in San Francisco with my family this week on a little vacation, so I am doing my best to spend time unplugged. No worries, I already have this weeks Linky Party scheduled to auto post on Friday.  It was a wonderful party last week, and vacation or not, I couldn't resist featuring a few of my favorites.

For starters, how about a nice cold Dulce De Leche Bacon Milkshake shared by 
Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl.

I was feeling the bacon love at last weeks party.  Speaking of bacon, this Homemade Cheese Bread with Bacon and Caramelized Onions, shared by A Flock in the City, sounds out of this world.

Since I am technically on vacation,  it seems only right to indulge in dessert.  I would love to splurge on these Reese's Peanut Butter Bars shared by Life Made Simple.

I like big books and I cannot lie, so of course I want this fabulous and  fun library book tote shared by Love and Laundry.

While I am here this week in San Francisco, maybe I should look for some shells.  This DIY seashell candle holder is very inspiring, thanks for sharing It's Overflowing .

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  Hope to see you all Friday for another great Anything Goes linky.


  1. Hi Mindie,

    Super and also yummy looking features! Have a wonderful vacation.


  2. Awesome features! Enjoy the rest of your vaca ;)

  3. Are your boys feeling better? I hope so and I hope you get to go to the zoo!!!

  4. ooohhhhhhhh...all so wonderful...!

  5. Thanks for featuring my bacon milkshake! I'm going to display your badge on my blog with pride :) Thanks for hosting!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.