My Shop!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Recycled Ankle Bracelet Displays and Vases

These two cute vintage style ankle bracelet shoe displays and vases cost me practically nothing to make. They were recycled from empty Coastal Cocktails Cranberry Cosmo mix bottles.  They will be super cute this Summer as displays in my craft fair booth.

Materials Needed:

Clean Empty Cocktail Mix Shoe Bottle
Spray Paint
Silk Flowers


Step 1: First get your girlfriends over to enjoy a yummy cocktail with you.
Step 2: Clean your empty shoe bottle and let dry.
Step3: Spray paint your shoe bottle and let dry.
Step 4: Fill with silk flowers, and display your pretty ankle bracelets. 

I found my cocktail mix shoe bottles at Ross. If you have trouble finding them you can head to 

So that's what I have been drinking, recycling, and crafting ;)
What have you been up to?  Please share at our Anything Goes linky every Friday to Monday.

To see where I party check out my Linky Love page.


  1. Awesomesauce! Those look great!!!

  2. Came over from Winthrop to see what a shoe bottle was. These are super cute and I can think of many applications for them. Just need to find someone to drink the cocktails!

    Distressed Donna Down Home

  3. You are too stinkin' crafty!

  4. These are really clever. I love shoes in any form.

  5. great idea ... I have one shoe bottle ... will copy and give it to my friend for her shop to display jewelry.
    Blessings. Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

  6. Wow, great recycle! White paint is wonderful, it makes a lovely display piece. Found you at Weekend Wander.

  7. I have neve seen bottles like that. Good job on re-using them.

  8. So cute! Gonna have to keep an eye out for those bottles in my area! Love how creative a display piece they became!

  9. These are so cute! What a great idea for an ankle bracelet display. Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday!

  10. Loved this post, please link it with me tomorrow at Wow Us Wednesday!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.