My Shop!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Savory, Sweet, and Stylish Fantastic Features

I am back from San Francisco.  Have you ever had a vacation that made you feel like you needed a vacation, if so then you know how I am feeling right now. Why don't I stop my complaining, and talk about how awesome you all are. As always I am featuring some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes linky party.  

Life Made Simple shared these Buffalo Chicken Pizza Muffins that look and sound super good. 


I love that these Homemade Tortilla Bowls are not fried. Thanks for sharing Baking with Blondie. 

My mouth is watering to try one of these chewy Butterscotch Pecan Revel Bars. Thanks for sharing Stella B's Kitchen. 

Love and Laundry shared a great one towel tote tutorial perfect for Summer fun.

Shared by Pretty Shabby Uk we have these lovely light bulb hanging vases

Color blocking is so in right now. I love Vixen Made's spray painted color block shoes for a quick drab to fab makeover. 

These handmade crocheted earrings shared by Saraccino are so pretty.


I can't believe it's almost the 4th of July.  I love I Gotta Create's frugal earth friendly decorating with  recycled Pringles can firecrackers.

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week. I hope to see you all again this Friday for another Anything Goes linky.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my crochet earrings! :)

    They are really easy to make so everyone who can make the basic crochet stitches should give them a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my buffalo chicken pizza muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my towel tote!! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindie. You = my favorite. As always. Thanks for sharing my dang tortillas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature Mindie!! Hope you're having a great week:)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.