My Shop!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tasty, Crafty, and Fashionable Fantastic Features

Photobucket

It's time for me to share some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes Friday to Monday linky party.  I must admit, I am so glad it's Thursday.  This means I have made it through almost an entire week with just me and my little boys.  That's right, my hubby is out of town for work, and mom's been flying solo.  Thank goodness I had your great links to keep me motivated and inspired.


Speaking of  husbands, on Father's day, bring dad a nice frosty cold one, and gift him some handmade photo coasters.  Thanks for sharing a great tutorial Meremade.


These Belgian  Tuile Cookies with Raspberry Ricotta filling have me drooling over here. Thanks for sharing Byby's Kingdom.

Johnny In A Dress shared a great DIY master bedroom.

Not sure if it's Johnny In A Dresses' sunny yellow bedroom, or the fact that I am a hungry hypoglycemic, but I am salivating for a refreshing Lemon Curd Parfait, shared by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate.



I love this patriotic old school desk makeover.  Can you believe Catnap purchased two old desks for only $5!  I can't wait to see what Catnap does with the other desk.

Such a cute bag for Summer, thanks for sharing your crafty and creative placemat clutch bag tutorial Tousled Day.

Pint Sized Baker shared these pretty Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Strawberries! What a sweet and clever dessert for Summer.

Well my sweet tooth has definitely been teased in this feature post enough.  How about a savory kid friendly recipe, that you can have ready in about 15 minutes!  That's right, The NY Melrose Family shared these toddler approved wonton lasagnas, and I can't wait to try them out on my family.

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  I hope to see you all again tomorrow for another great linky party.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Wonton Lasagna's Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindie,thanks for featuring my Tuile Cookies! I'm sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you for featuring mine clutch. Hope that we'll all have fun summer :))) with some fun bags :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those things look so tasty! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my photo coasters! I love your blog! Meremade

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.