My Shop!

Monday, June 18, 2012

What He Wore LAZOO Kids Clothing Review

It's that time of the week, when I share my "What I Wore" post, except this weeks post is a little different, it's not what I wore, it's all about what he wore.  That's right, I am taking the week off, and letting my cutie pie Lucas strut his stuff.  

 LAZOO recently asked me if I would review their kids clothing line.  Who knew Lucas was such a little fashion diva. When the package from Lazoo arrived, he was giddy.  I could not grab my camera fast enough to take the pictures. He had the fun clothes they sent on in minutes.  I actually had to take the pics with my phone, since my other camera was charging, and Lucas was excited to model.   They sent Lucas the Lux Paris Graphic T-shirtLux Striped Shorts, and the fun monkey Bobu Capri Pants, all pictured above.

The ears actually flap around on the Capri pants as your little one runs around. These are just plain fun for the kids to wear, and for the parents to go gaga over. It's hard not to smile when you know you have a monkey on your but, am I right? 

This top could not be cuter, especially for one of my boys, you see my hubbies nick name is Paris.  I love fun graphic t-shirts, and the kids do too.  You can see Lucas in the collage pic above staring at his t-shirt in amazement. 

I don't know about you, but Summer is when I do most of my shopping for the boys.  We always enjoy picking out a few new items before the new school year.  Make sure to check out the fun clothing line at LAZOO.  They offer sizes for infants up to 3T.  They have some incredible accessories too.  I am thinking I will have to order this fun Bobu backpack for Lucas before he starts preschool next year.

So that's what I he has been wearing.  What have you been wearing? Please share at our Anything Goes linky every Friday to Monday. 
To see where I party, check out my Linky Love page.


  1. Love, love, love the monkey pants! Sooo cute! Might just have to check them out for my little guy!

  2. This is adorable and what a cutie!! : )

  3. All of them are so adorable as is your little model! :)

  4. So cute! Love this little outfit. :)

    Thanks for linking up your photo to Oh Snap!shots of the Week. I apologize for not posting the party last week and leaving you hanging. This week's party is now up though if you'd like to link up. :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.