My Shop!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I Wore In San Francisco and Magnetic Polish

As many of you might already know, I was in San Francisco all last week. I forgot to take pics of what I wore each day, but did manage to take these.

  I wish I could say it was a wonderful vacation, however that would be a lie. My boys both ended up coming down with a stomach bug, and cold on top of it, while we were there.  Fever, tummy trouble, coughing, congestion, all over sick kids made for a lousy vacation. At least I was comfortable with what I packed.  I don't always pack light, but this trip I did my very best to do so.  I packed comfortable dresses, and two different cardigans that would work with them all.  I wore the same shoes and jewelry with each outfit (so unlike me). I enjoyed painting my nails and toes in a fun
  magnetic purple polish by Sally Hansen.  That polish is amazing, and your kids will love watching you use the magnetic lid to make fun designs in your nails. Sorry the pics are not the best, I had trouble with the lighting in the room.
Well that's how I packed light for San Francisco. If you are like me, you will want to pack light when you go,  so you will have room in your bag to bring home some shopping finds.  While I was there I found a few great items, including a fabulous new Spring/Summer coat in a wonderful green color for only $11 buckaroos! I will share soon in another What I Wore post.  

So what have you been wearing? Please share in our Anything Goes Friday linky.
To see where I party, check out my Linky Love page.


  1. Oh no! So sorry to hear about the vacation illnesses. No fun!

  2. Bummer that your kids were sick! I hope everyone is feeling better now!

  3. oh darn! sorry about your boys getting a stomach bug, that doesn't sound fun at all. hope they are better!

  4. Sally Hansen...I love her stuff. Gotta check that out.

  5. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your boys getting sick!!! How awful! I just recently had a friend in town and we were going to get together for lunch, but she had to rush back home to take her baby to his doctor because he got an ear infection.

    And my son and I used to get sick all the time on trips and then I found out we were allergic to the material of our suitcases!

    Anyway, you looked wonderful if that's any consolation! :)

  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. So sorry that your vacation didn't go as you'd hoped. That is no fun at all. :( Hope your week gets better!
    Sorry I deleted my last comment on accident!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.