My Shop!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What I Wore New Ross Fashion

Our small town recently opened  a Ross, our first discount store!  It has been so nice not having to drive an hour to Reno to find some fabulous deals.  I love the great prices and trendy items you can find at Ross.  I love my two most recent Ross purchases, pictured above, a long tank dress, only $6.99, and lace top, only $9.99.  You know I love bargain shopping, so what about you?  Do you Ross?

PS, I had fun on PicMonkey with their new collage feature!

PSS, I don't know why it looks like I am dancing in that bottom right picture, I promise I wasn't dancing in my front yard.  My neighbors probably already think I am crazy, I don't need to make matters worse.

PSSS, yes I am wearing pig tails, it's almost Summer, and I can do what I want LOL!


  1. You're adorable! Love the top! And I agree, you're never too old for pigtails. Thanks for sharing.

  2. You look adorable dancing or not. wink wink.

    I don't have a Ross store. Your outfit is very cute.


  3. Dance party at Mindie's! Love the piggies, I wear them all the time :) Your outfit is adorable, that dress looks super comfy too.
    Crafty Soccer Mom

  4. Mindie, I simply love your latest wardrobe updates!
    That dress is the perfect one for the summer and with the lace top you can make numerous fantastic combinations!

  5. LOL LOVE the pigtails!! :)

  6. you look great in that dress!! I love it - and what a great deal!!

  7. I love the colors in this dress. I'm really into color blocking right now too :)

  8. Love that dress, what a great find and price!!

  9. You have to love a colourful maxi dress!

  10. The bright color dress looks great on you! I usually prefer Marshall's, but maybe I should stop by at Ross!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.