My Shop!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Anything Goes Linky # 57 and Free Advertising!

Photobucket
Please grab button code from right side bar to place anywhere on your blog.

FREE ADVERTISING!

For one week only, I will be running an advertising sale. Right now you can purchase right side bar advertising space from me for a buy one get one FREE special.  That means if you pay for one month of advertising, you will get an additional month FREE! This sale is only available to fellow bloggers or small shop owners.  Please check out my PR page for prices and stats.  I think you will find my regular advertising fees to be extremely low compared to other sites with similar stats. This is a huge value!

Now it's time to paaaaaaarrrrrrrrrtty!









17 comments:

  1. Hello and top of the morning to you. I have a super simple recipe for Sweet Iced Coffee-No Calories (#2 ) that is a great relief from the summer heat. I hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Mindie!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!
    Wish you a wonderful weekend.
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Mindie. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Mindie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the party!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting and for the invite to party. I finally made it over! I am a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mindie, thank you for hosting... enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully I'll have a project to link up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting Mindie!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, now I am craving that chocolate zucchini cake! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.