My Shop!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fantastic Bacon Features

It's that time of the week when I share some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes linky party. This week I thought I would share 3 recipes with bacon that had me drooling.  First up we have Baking with Blondie's Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone, yum!

A Flock In The City shared a recipe for Welsh Rarebit with Bacon Tomatoes and Homemade Sourdough. Homemade sourdough bread, bacon, and a cheese sauce that will have you licking the plate, shut the front door.

Potato salad is one of those things I love, but rarely eat because most recipes are high in fat and sodium. I love this Lightened Up Loaded Potato Salad with Bacon shared by Mo' Betta.


Thanks to everyone that linked up last week. I hope to see you all tomorrow for another great Anything Goes linky party. 


  1. Not that all of those don't sound absolutely amazing...but #2 has me drooling. I want it now!! It's lunch time somewhere right?

  2. YUM!!! I want all of those!!

  3. I'm not a big fan of mayo ... but this version looks good - and it has bacon!! Anyhoo, I've been on Mars for two months but I am back now - hope you summer is going fabulously! And, I don't know if I ever asked, but I'd love to do a giveaway/review on your site - let me know what you think when you have the time - you could even do a post about what I have up right now - would love to get more public input! "Talk" soon!

  4. Thanks for the feature! It's too late to eat, but now I'm hungry!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.