My Shop!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fantastic Features

Fantastic Feature #1 What I am Craving!
It's that time of the week when I share some of my favorite Links from last weeks linky party.  First up, is Mom On Timeout's Chocolate Zucchini Cake

Fantastic Feature #2 What I Want To Make!
My boys would go nuts for these driftwood boats shared by Alderberry Hill. 

Fantastic Feature #3 What I Want To Wear!
Peaches and Bees made these flower hair accessories that are so darling.  I am imagining them in orange as little  pumpkin hair clips in the Fall. I love to wear Fall accessories, don't you?


Thanks to everyone that linked up last week. Hope to see you all again this Friday for another great party.


  1. Great Features -Holy Crap I want that WHOLE Cake!! WOW! See you Friday Mindie!!

  2. You've got some really good features this week! I'm going to check out those flowers now. See you tomorrow!

  3. Thank you so much for featuring my flower accessories, Mindie!
    When I made large flower with red fabric and yellow thread wrapped around, it did look like a pumpkin :) Have a great day!

  4. Adorable, adorable! In love with the boat!

  5. Thank you so much for the feature Mindie!

  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. it was so awesome to visit your blog for the first time AND to discover your linky party! love your space here! =)Kristina J.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.