My Shop!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Goes A Little Glam Rock, Cosmetics, and Eden Fantasys Review

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


First let me apologize for the crummy picture. Second let me say, I am feeling sort of sexy in my new purple top from edenfantasys.com.  Yes they carry clothes too! I know whenever I think of EdenFantasys my mind wonders to pleasures not mentioned normally on Bacon Time, such as sex toys.  I own a few clothing items from Eden Fantasys, and every item has been a favorite in my closet.  Their clothes are made very well, and offer a flattering fit, even to us women with a few curves.  I am particularly excited about the fit on this purple top with a glam rock vibe.  It accentuates my curves without feeling clingy in the wrong places.


They also offer beauty and body products at Eden Fantasys. As I age, it is becoming more and more important for me to take care of my skin.  I am a firm believer that makeup should not take up a lot of your time.  Sometimes I only have a minute or two to get ready.  I always reach for mascara and lipstick. The two only take a seconds to apply, and can make all the difference. 

I can't wait to try Eden Fantasys Pleasantly Paffuto Lip Gloss. Lots of folks have reviewed the product at Eden Fantasys, and it's been given lots of praise. It provides loads of shine, while slightly plumping lips, and is described as having great durability in wear. As we age, our lips lose some plumpness, it's nice to know that Eden Fantasys can help us ladies have a beautiful smile. 

I currently own two different flavors in the Dona Plumping Lip Balm from Eden Fantasys. I love that I can apply it anytime for a plumping moist effect to my lips, or wear it under my favorite shade of lipstick. I highly recommend this lip balm, available in several different flavors. 



Well that's what I have been wearing, what have you been up to?  Please share at our Anything Goes linky every Friday to Monday. 

To see where I party, check out my Linky Love page. 

2 comments:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.