My Shop!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Anything Goes Linky #63

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

What an amazing week! I hope you had a great one too.


I would like to tell you about a great online store called ivgStores.


They have so many lovely items for your home, from furniture to decor. I am eyeing the lovely comforter set pictured above. The colors would be perfect for our master bedroom.  I hope you all will check out their online store for great values. 

If you would like to guest post an original recipe, craft, DIY project, or fashion post, please email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com. All guest posts will be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Triberr, and Pinterest!

Now lets party!


19 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Mindie!! Enjoy the weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Mindie. Thanks for hosting! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, Mindie. Hope your weekend is wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for throwing this fun party, Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.
    http://thebusybhive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting!
    Have a great weekend,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting your great party!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Wishing you a grand weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! I linked up two things today.
    (1) I have been overrun with tomatoes from my garden. And I love sundried tomatoes. I've linked up Sundried Roma Tomatoes-made in the oven (# 95 ). They are so good on a pizza, a sandwich, or just by themselves.
    (2) I've also linked up simple recipes to make all of your Skin Care from home. The ingredients are healthy, moisturizing, wrinkle-fighting and non-toxic (# 96).
    Hope you enjoy and thanks for hosting the party again!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the PARTY! Have an AWESOME weekend! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting Ms Mindie May!!
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting a fun party!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for hosting! I added some links, and I am adding your site to my link party page as well. I would love it if you would join my link party that I am posting tomorrow at http://mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.