My Shop!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Anything Goes Linky #64

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

Guest Posts Wanted!
If you would like to guest post an original recipe, craft, or fashion post at Bacon Time, then email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com.  All guest posts will be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Triberr, and Pinterest!

 Kitchen Nightmare and the Hand, Mouth, and Foot Plague Virus!
Well this week has been crazy. We had an unknown leak in our kitchen that has ruined our new hard wood floors, cabinets, sub floor, baseboards, drywall, and more. To top it off, our sweet little Lucas brought home  mouth, hand, and foot virus from preschool, that has been going around town. If you have not heard of this fun virus, it causes painful blisters on your mouth, hands, feet, and occasionally other body parts. There are no antibiotics for it, it just has to run its course. So that's been our week at the Hilton house, I sure hope yours has been better then ours.  I can't wait to see what you all have been up to.




18 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting - have a great weekend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mindie! How horrible! I'm so sorry your little one has to go through that. And I think water is the devil. It's sneaky and ruinous! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double stink...I'd completely die about the floors, I'm so sorry! And yes, my sweet little b had hand foot and mouth and her blisters in her throat nearly did her in!!! Super sad that you can't kick it with an antibiotic! Hoping you all are on the mend real soon!!! Thanks for the party Mindie!!! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes Mindie, this is not your week! I'm so sorry for your little one...sounds painful. I'm also sorry about your leak. Geeeeeze, what a mess. Thank you for hosting a party in the midst of it all. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mindie, my daughter had that when she was younger. Maybe her's wasn't as severe, but she had what looked liked little pimples on her chin and hands. Nobody else got it.
    Thanks for hosting. I hope you have a quiet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear what you have been through this week! Wishing your son gets better soon, and better next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gave your party a shout out!
    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-parties-continue-friday-link-parties.html

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning and thanks for another link party! I linked up my recipes for Healthy, Homemade Beauty Products (#47 ). You can make everything you need to care for your face for pennies on the dollar. They are inexpensive, easy to do and very healthy for your skin. Hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah ~ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting an awesome party! I found you at 4 U with Love. Brand new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds awful! Yuk!! Hope you all get well soon.

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun link party, thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh.. the poor thing! I do hope it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a grand weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Thanks for hosting this. I'm linking up for the first time!

    ~MJ
    www.ahappysong.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a tough week, Mindie. Sending wishes for some R&R over the weekend.
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sorry. At least it's the weekend... things can only get better. Thanks for hosting this party in the midst of your week.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a no-fun week, Mindie May. Hope things look up ASAP and you have a nice weekend!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my!! So sorry to hear it and I hope your little guy gets feeling better ASAP! This is not fun at all. I hope it gets better, soon!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.