My Shop!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Anything Goes Linky # 65

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

Happy to announce our kitchen is back to normal after last weeks plumbing disaster. My wonderful husband is very handy, and was able to fix all the damage on his own. Our little Lucas is well and back to preschool. Joshua started the 5th grade. It seems like only yesterday I was dropping him off at Kindergarten. Over all a great week! I hope yours went well too. I can't wait to see what you all have been up to.

Guest bloggers wanted at Bacon Time!
Email mindiehilton@gmail.com for more info.
All guest posts will be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Triberr.



12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. Glad to hear all is well at your house. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Mindie! Glad things are settling down....you sure deserve a calm break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party! Happy to hear things are better for you.
    Have a great Labor day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be here again this week Mindie, thanks for hosting...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is canning season here in the Midwest. I shared how the plan I made in January to put up and preserve food is going and my recipe for seasoned tomato sauce and pizza sauce.

    Thanks for hosting!

    We just started a blog hop called Eat Make Grow and we are always looking for quality bloggers to submit their links.

    Stop on by if you get the chance:

    http://foyupdate.blogspot.com/search?q=eat+make+grow&max-results=20&by-date=true

    Foy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Mindie. Glad to hear you had a great week. Have a super holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Afternoon! I linked up my Non-Toxic DIY Laundry Softener (#91). It works great, it's super cheap, requires just two ingredients and leaves you laundry fluffy fresh. Hope you enjoy! Have a great holiday!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I linked up my risotto recipe
    http://gapsfort2.blogspot.com/2012/07/risotto.html

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.