My Shop!

Monday, August 27, 2012

One Minute Acorn Fall DIY Ring For Only 25 Cents!

I love Fall and Fall themed accessories. I literally made this ring in a minute, and you can too. Here is all you need. 

I ordered several vintage nut bronze charm pendants from eBay. You can order 60 for only $4.42, a "Buy It Now" price. 

I also ordered antique bronze ring blanks. There are lots of varieties to choose from. I really like this style. You can order 50 for under $10!

Now all you need to do is attach your acorn with jewelers glue to your ring blank, and let it dry.

Not counting your dab of glue, a single ring will cost a little over 25 cents! That's some frugal DIY Fall fashion.  

Well that's what I have been up to. What have you been making and wearing. Please share at our Anything Goes Linky every Friday to Monday.

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.