My Shop!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wore On Date Night


My husband and I went on a much needed date.  My husband loves photography, and had fun taking my pics on our date. We later shared a delicious dessert at a new adult only restaurant, and saw the movie Ted.  Ted was the funniest movie both of us have seen in a long time, or maybe ever. I hope we have many more date nights in the future. 





Well that's what I have been wearing and doing. What have you been up to? Please share at our Anything Goes Friday to Monday linky.

10 comments:

  1. Hot Momma! Sounds like an awesome date to me, glad you guys got out and had a blast :) Have an awesome day Mindie!
    Hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Glad you had a nice time. Michelle and me have date nights/days as well, but we call them Saturdates! (cute huh?) Every Saturday we try to find something new to do, something creative, even if its a short road trip to some place we haven't been!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I need to move out to CA to go double dating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable! I love that you paired it with a cowboy hat and boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress. And all those pictures are great. The last one of you is my fave.
    Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots! And hat and dress! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.