My Shop!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bitdefender Total Security Online

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bitdefender for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.



Bitdefender Total Security 2013 can keep you and your family safe from online theft.  Keeping your personal information secure is undoubtedly a top priority, and if not, it should be. I myself was a victim of online theft. My internet account was hacked over a year ago, and all my contacts wiped out. It was upsetting to have my friends, family, and clients receive spam mail from my account. I was scarred wondering what personal emails were read, and what other accounts I should worry about. I had to reenter all of my contacts email addresses since they were wiped from my account. I wish I had had Bitdefender Total Security back then. With the internet having replaced our trips to the bank, many private phone calls, YouTube often taking the place of TV for your kids, outside threats easily make their way into your home when you least expect them.

Introducing the next generation and the #1 ranked antivirus technology for 2013, Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, takes privacy and security to new levels. Bitdefender’s line of 2013 security solutions provide user-friendly, state-of-the-art, proactive protection from e-threats, such as viruses, spyware, hackers, spam, and phishing attacks. They also offer more advanced safeguards and rich features, including parental controls, online backup, social networking protection, and more!

Here are some of the many great features of Bitdefender Total Security:

1) BitDefender Autopilot: BitDefender operates on its own, without a pop up every 5 minutes. Enjoy your computer experience without constant interruptions!

2) Bitdefender Anti-Theft: BitDefender protects you from more than just online threats; it can track lost or stolen devices!

3) Social Network Protection: Filters the links you receive from your Facebook and Twitter friends and monitors your privacy settings.

4) Parental Control Options: BitDefender allows you to block inappropriate content, restrict web access between certain hours, and it helps you remotely monitor your children's online activity – even on Facebook!

Did I mention that BitDefender is ranked #1 in Antivirus software, and that Bitdefender earned CNET Editor's Choice and PCMag Editor's Choice! You can purchase BitDefender here at Bitdefender Total Security.

One of my favorite and most notable features of Bitdefender is their Safepay™. Bitdefender’s offers a secured browser that safeguards your online transactions and home banking applications from all tampering attempts.

Bitdefender’s 2013 solutions are designed to operate on multiple computer environments, including PCs that function mostly off-line or in a secure LAN, to computers with always-on, unfiltered Internet connections.

This year also comes with an increased focus on useful services such as Safebox, Device Anti-Theft, and Parental Control, but also on the secure and convenient management of your services – with the new MyBitdefender. Its improved dashboard also allows you to view and even control installed applications and mobile devices

In the blogging world alone, I have had my computer warn me of malware software on several popular sites. I am not going to list names, and I believe those sites are probably unaware of the malware on their sites. Be warned there are criminals constantly threatening our online protection.  Thank goodness for Bitdefender Total Security.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

    I hope to see you there!
    The Chicken Chick

    Yours in poultry,
    Kathy Mormino
    The Chicken ChickTM

    Join me on Facebook
    Follow my blog:


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.