My Shop!

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Slow Cooker Mocha Mint Coffee Recipe Published In The New Taste of Home Cookbook

I am very proud to be included in Taste of Homes' Everyday Slow Cooker and One Dish Recipes 2012 Cookbook. I just received my free copy, and have been drooling over all the tasty recipes inside.  

You can find my recipe on page 84 for Mocha Mint Coffee. Of course I will share it with you all now.

Mocha Mint Coffee
Prep:10 Min.    Cook:2 Hours   Yield: 8 Servings


6 cups hot brewed coffee
2 packets instant hot cocoa mix
1/2 cup Nestle dulce de leche
1/4 cup peppermint crunch baking chips or mint chocolate chips
4 teaspoons sugar
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon


In a 3-quart slow cooker, combine the first 5 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until hot. Ladle into mugs. Top with marshmallows and sprinkle with cinnamon.


  1. Whew! for sure its super delicious. I really love and admire you coffee recipes. Great job.. Congrats!!!

  2. COngrats! That is awesome. This looks super delicious.

  3. COngratulations! This looks so yummy!

  4. That is so amazing! Congratulations!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.