My Shop!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

New No Calorie Natural Sweetener and Free Sample

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of NECTRESSE™Sweetener for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.


Nectresse product family.jpg

Fall just got a whole lot sweeter! I just tried the popular journalist Lisa Ling’s favorite sweetener and its wonderful.  What makes this new product special is that NECTRESSE™Sweetener  is made from the goodness of real fruit - monk fruit extract! It is 100 percent natural and zero calories per serving too! I can't wait to use it in all my holiday baking.

Here is what America’s favorite journalist, Lisa Ling, had to say about this new product,“From the moment I tried NECTRESSE™ No calorie Sweetener, I loved it. Not only is it all-natural and calorie free, it was incredibly delicious! Made with deliciously sweet monk fruit extract, NECTRESSE™ Sweetener tastes like sugar and satisfies my sweet tooth in a way that fits my healthy lifestyle and is yummy too. In fact, I love it so much that I bring it with me everywhere I go. If you were to look inside my carry-on, you would find packets of NECTRESSE™ Sweetener!” - Lisa Ling

From the maker of Splenda® Sweeteners, this brand new product derives its natural sweetness from the monk fruit, a small green melon that has grown on lush vines in remote mountain regions in Asia for hundreds of years. Deliciously sweet monk fruit extract is combined with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners to bring you and your readers the rich sweet taste of sugar without all the calories.

  Lisa Ling has diabetes in her family history, like I do, so she watches her sugar intake.  You can watch her testimonial video below.

NECTRESSETM Natural No Calorie Sweetener is 150 times sweeter than sugar and can be used in cooking and baking to add natural, zero calorie per serving sweetness in your favorite beverages and a delicious variety of foods.

• NECTRESSETM Sweetener is available in both convenient single-serve packets (40 servings) and easy to hold canisters (140 servings) with a multipurpose lid for sprinkling, pouring or spooning.

• NECTRESSETM Sweetener is available now in grocery stores, drug stores, super centers and online for suggested retail prices of $3.99 (packets) and $6.99 (canisters).

Nectresse product family.jpg

You can get a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener too! I enjoy the sweetener so much that I have been using it in my morning coffee. Remember my coffee recipe I shared recently, the one that was just published in the Taste of Home cookbook. Well I substituted NECTRESSE™Sweetener for the sugar in the recipe and it tasted just as good as always. Instead of adding 4 teaspoons of sugar (like my original recipe called for), simply add 2 small packets of NECTRESSE™Sweetener. Each packet of NECTRESSE™Sweetener is equal to the sweetness of two teaspoons of sugar.


Mocha Mint Coffee
Prep:10 Min.    Cook:2 Hours   Yield: 8 Servings
6 cups hot brewed coffee
2 packets instant hot cocoa mix
1/2 cup Nestle dulce de leche
1/4 cup peppermint crunch baking chips or mint chocolate chips
2 small Packets of NECTRESSE™Sweetener
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon


In a 3-quart slow cooker, combine the first 5 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until hot. Ladle into mugs. Top with marshmallows and sprinkle with cinnamon.





Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.