My Shop!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Adult Halloween Costume Ideas, Santa Crawl, and Support Your Tatas Sweepstakes

EdenFantasys has the best selection of adult Halloween costumes. This Fall my husband and I are throwing an adult Halloween costume cocktail party. We will be dressed up as Sandy and Danny from Grease, per my husbands request. If you still don't have your Halloween costume picked out yet, be sure to check out EdenFantasys selection. Some costumes of course will not be appropriate for the kiddos to see. I think it's fun to have your own dress up party with the hubs, after the kiddos go to bed ;)

 We will also be attending the Reno Santa Pub Crawl in December.  One of my favorite comedians Daniel Tosh is attending the crawl. I will be sporting the Santas Sweetie costume pictured above from EdenFanstasys. Jerry will of course be dressed up as Santa. I am pretty sure that costume will keep me from getting coal in my stocking. Here are a few more adult costumes I love from EdenFantasys pictured below.

Alice costume on sale now too!

Fairy Tale Princess costume on sale now too!

I adore this Sailor costume .

The best part is your purchase from EdenFantasys will support the tatas. That's right you have until October 12, 2012 to Enter Edenfantasys Support the Tatas Sweepstakes. Your qualifying purchase will support a good cause, and enter you for a chance to win a $500 gift basket, and $500 shopping Spree.  Five percent of all proceeds on sponsored toy purchases will be donated to breast cancer research.

Well what will you be for Halloween? I would love to hear about it in a comment below. Will you have a costume for day and night, like me? 


  1. I LOVE the Santa idea ... myhusband and I always dress up for Halloween - don't know that he'd want to be Santa though :) Come by soon - I'd love to do a giveaway/review for my book with you - or maybe a guest post?? BTW, is that your Etsy shop - love the cameo ring.

    1. Yes that's my shop! Guest posts of original crafts, recipes, or fashion welcome.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.